M™ Automotive Window Film Obsidian Series
- Hot looks outside, cool and private inside. The Obsidian Series delivers strong perfomance at an afforadable price.
- Contains 3M patented infused technology which helps prevent purpling and improved durability
- Rejects up to 44% of the total solar energy coming through your windows to keep you cool and protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a Total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Non -metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Available in different tint levels that block up to 92% of visible light, providing increased privacy and to protect your valuables.
- Reduces up to 91% of the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and concentrate more on driving.
- Sold and installed by 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Performance, value, longevity.
|Visible Light Transmittance||15%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 5%, 50%, 80%|
|Width (Metric)||1.52 m|
Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. NOTE: Auto tint laws vary by state or province. Please check your local laws or ask your dealer installer for films that meet your local tint laws.
Terms to Know
- Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER): The percentage of total solar energy rejected by filmed glass. The higher this value, the less solar heat is transmitted.
- Visible Light Transmitted: The percentage of visible light that passes directly through filmed glass: the higher the number, the lighter the film.
- UV Rejection: The percentage of harmful ultraviolet light that is rejected by filmed glass. Ultraviolet light contributes to sunburn and other harmful skin conditions and to the fading and deterioration of fabrics and leather.
- Glare Reduction: The percentage by which visible light is reduced by the addition of film.
The 3M Difference
There are thousands of window film dealers in the country, but only a select few have been chosen to be part of the 3M network. 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers are available to help you select the right window film for your vehicle. Whether you want to reduce heat and glare or increase privacy and security, there’s a 3M™ Window Film to meet your needs.
- Invented, Innovated and Improved: Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. Put the innovation of 3M to work for you.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: The Obsidian Series is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get. Sold and installed by professional 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, designed to last and virtually maintenance free.