3M™ Automotive Window Film FX Premium Series
- Looks hot outside, cool and private inside. The FX Premium Series delivers strong performance at an affordable price.
- Rejects up to 45% of the total solar energy coming through your windows to keep you cool and protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Available in different tint levels that block up to 95% of visible light, providing increased privacy and to protect your valuables.
- Significantly reduces the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and focus more on driving.
- Sold and installed by 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. NOTE: Auto tint laws vary by state or province. Please check your local laws or ask your dealer installer for films that meet your local tint laws.
Choose your level of protection
MTM Sun Control Window Film Neutral Series is available in a variety of tint levels to meet your needs.
|Neutral 20||Neutral 35||Neutral 50||Neutral 70|
|Visible Light Transmitted||15%||36%||52%||69%|
|Visible Reflection Exterior||21%||20%||12%||9%|
|Visible Reflection Interior||19%||18%||11%||8%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||62%||56%||44%||32%|
|FX-PM 55||FX-PM 35||FX-PM 30||FX-PM 25||FX-PM 15||FX-PM 5|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||1%||36%||39%||40%||42%||44%|
Terms to know.
Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER)
The percentage of total solar energy rejected by filmed glass. The higher this value, the less solar heat is transmitted.
Visible Light Transmitted
The percentage of visible light that passes directly through filmed glass: the higher the number, the lighter the film.
The percentage of harmful ultraviolet light that is rejected by filmed glass. Ultraviolet light contributes to sunburn and other harmful skin conditions and to the fading and deterioration of fabrics and leather.
The percentage by which visible light is reduced by the addition of film.
The 3M Difference
There are thousands of window film dealers in the country, but only a select few have been chosen to be part of the 3M network.
3MTM Authorized Dealer Installers are available to help you select the right window film for your vehicle. Whether you want to reduce heat and glare or increase privacy and security, there’s a 3MTM Window Film to meet your needs.
Invented, Innovated and Improved
Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3MTM Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. Put the innovation of 3M to work for you.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The FX Premium Series is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get. Sold and installed by professional 3MTM Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, designed to last and virtually maintenance free.