3M™ Automotive Window Film Crystalline Series
- A clear breakthrough in automotive window films. The Crystalline Series rejects more heat than many dark films without changing the appearance of your vehicle, making it the superior choice for comfort.
- Light tint rejects up to 60% of solar energy and up to 97% of heat-producing infrared rays for the ultimate in comfort.
- Designed to enhance your view by allowing visible light into your vehicle while keeping heat out, so you can see clearly and safely.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Sold and installed by 3M Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
The Crystalline Series features a proprietary, multilayer optical film nano-technology that combines over 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note. Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. NOTE: Auto tint laws vary by state or province. Please check your local laws or ask your dealer installer for films that meet your local tint laws.
Choose your level of protection
The Crystalline Series is available in a variety of tint levels to meet your needs.
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||34%||50%||53%||56%||60%||62%|
Terms to know
Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER)
The percentage of total solar energy rejected by filmed glass. The higher this value, the less solar heat is transmitted.
Visible Light Transmitted
The percentage of visible light that passes directly through filmed glass: the higher the number, the lighter the film.
The percentage of infrared light rejected by the film on the glass. Infrared light is primarily responsible for the heat you feel when driving.
The percentage of harmful ultraviolet light that is rejected by filmed glass. Ultraviolet light contributes to sunburn and other harmful skin conditions and to the fading and deterioration of fabrics and leather.
The percentage by which visible light is reduced by the addition of film.
3M Clear Film Technology
The Crystalline Series features a proprietary, multilayer optical film Nano-technology that combines over 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note. This unique technology is the reason a clear film can reject more heat than darker films. Thin film technology is a core competency at 3M, and the multilayer film technology we incorporate in our newest window film is similar to those 3M developed for use in a range of trusted products found in your home or office.
Invented, Innovated and Improved
Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. Put the innovation of 3M to work for you.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Crystalline Series is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get. Sold and installed by professional 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, designed to last and virtually maintenance free.