Hüper Optik Nano Ceramic Film & Autobahn series films by Huper Optik
When only the best will do for your vehicle, look to Hüper Optik nanotechnology to deliver the utmost in performance, comfort and style.
- Highest heat rejection available (up to 85% heat reduction with 30% visible light transmission)
- No other film on the market has more patents than Hüper Optik
- Clearest film on the market (no haze in the sun)
- German / USA made film
- The only Ceramic film that is truly metal and dye free
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty, “natural” finish that will not fade
- Out performs the competition
- We are proud to be the only Hüper Optik dealer in Western Washington (dealer areas restricted)
3M™ Automotive Window Film Obsidian Series
3M™ Automotive Window Film FX Premium Series
3M™ Automotive Window Film Crystalline Series
Autobahn BLACK – Level 1 performance
Blending Aesthetics & Performance
Of course Black also causes no interference with radio frequencies or electronic control systems.
Heat rejection up to 43% UV rejection 99%
Autobahn BLACK CERAMIC – Level 2 Performance
Built on proven nano-ceramic dispersion technology, autobahn Black Ceramic offers virtually no low-angle haze present in some other ‘large particle’ dispersion films as well as contains a blend of type and size of ceramics that provide broad-spectrum infrared rejection rather than a simple technology that may have high infrared rejection but only within a narrow bandwidth.
Heat rejection up to 63% UV rejection 99%
Autobahn CERAMIC i3 – Level 3 Performance
Perfect Blend of Performance, Durability, & Clarity
The latest innovation in Nano-Ceramic Technology! i3 Ceramic provides excellent heat rejection, color, and clarity.
i3 Ceramic is a multi-layer Ceramic and is backed by autobahn’s™ lifetime No-Hassle Warranty.
Heat rejection up to 71% UV rejection 99%
HUPER OPTIK pure CERAMIC – Best Protection / Performance
World’s Only Patented Nano-Ceramic Technology
This cutting edge technology provides remarkable heat rejections performance and cool European styling.
Ceramic window film reduces glare to improve your driving visibility and reduces fading of your interior.
- Heat rejection up to 92% UV rejection 99%
– Other Films and products –
3M™ Crystalline Automotive Films
If you are looking for the ultimate in high technology, superior clarity and performance with a premium look – Then 3M Crystalline Automotive Window Film is for you. 3M Crystalline Automotive Window Films feature a proprietary, multilayer optical film technology that combines over 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note. This unique technology is the reason a clear film can reject more heat than darker films, without changing your car’s appearance.
Solar heat comes from two primary sources, the visible light you can see and the infrared light you can feel. Crystalline window films reject up to 75% of the sun’s heat producing infrared light and block up to 90% of the heat coming through your windows. These industry-leading, spectrally-selective films are designed to keep you cool, comfortable and protected.
Designed to maintain the appearance of your car, Crystalline films allow up to 90% of the light into your vehicle. Because these films are non-metallized, you can be assured of zero interference with GPS or cell phone signals.
Invisible Windshield Protection Film
Complete your Vehicle Protection System with the best protection that you will never see—the patent-pending ClearPlex® by Madico. What is it? A clear window film applied to the exterior of your windshield.
- Protect your windshield from damage, repair and replacement.
- Protect your family and your drivers from the risk of windshield damage.
- Reduce the risk of damage from road hazards, rocks, and debris that will scratch your windshield.
- Protect your car’s interior from sun damage with the invisible windshield skin that provides Ultra-Violet Ray (U/V) Protection.
- Protect the durability of your vehicle’s windshield and the structural integrity of your automobile. ClearPlex® is part of the vehicle safety system that protects your family, your drivers and your investment from damage.
- Reduce the operating cost of your fleet of trucks, company vehicles, delivery vehicles.
- Reduce the lost-time and inconvenience that is caused by repairing your windshield glass or worse—having to replace your windshield.